This week, Love All Blogs are asking us to “#dosomethingyummy – share cake!” and post a picture of cake to raise awareness and support of Yummy Mummy Week – 10-18th March 2012. Yummy Mummy Week is a week long fundraising event where mums are being asked to get together with friends and family and ‘do something yummy’ for CLIC Sargent.
And if you want to do something yummy and bake some cakes in support of CLIC Sargent (or any other charity for that matter) here are some of my very easy recipes – great for baking with children.
- Butternut Squash, Maple & Ginger Cupcakes
- Rolo Brownie Cakes with Meringue Topping
- Easy Chocolate and Cinnamon Cakes
- Malteaser Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Buttercream Icing
- Mince Pie Cupcakes with Brandy Buttercream
- Oreo Brownie Cupcakes
- After Eight Cupcakes