The lovely Aisha at expatlogue has been kind enough to award the Cheetahs (and I guess, therefore me) the Liebster award for our blog! It is an award given out to blogs with less than 200 followers, with the purpose of highlighting good content that deserves a greater following.
Well the Cheetahs definitely have less than 200 followers but I’ve decided to embark on the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) and attempt to publish a post every day for the month of November in a bid to find the Cheetahs a few more friends.
The rules of the award are
- Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them. – well that link’s up there in the first line – please click away and find out about Skunk Lockdown in Canada!
- Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. See below for these!
- Post the award on your blog. Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa – it’s here
- Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www! I think that’s down to you my new found blogging friends – leave the Cheetahs a comment if you’re enjoying their exploits…
- Tiddler on the Loose is a new blog and I really admire the way V’s writing about everything that having a baby with additional needs brings.
- Just Bring the Chocolate is another story of living with a medical mystery. Dominic is one of the most awesome little dudes I’ve ever met – so grab a large bar (or two) of whatever is one special offer in the chocolate aisle and settle down for an amazing read.
- Mummy Loves Cheesecake is another wonderfully honest blog, again with a twist of medical about it – becoming a SAHM to 2 children whilst doing battle with a chronic pain condition and writing about it definitely deserves an award!
- I really enjoy Castaway with Dreams – the posts about Halloween and ‘the birds and the bees discussion’ have found me nodding in agreement – to the laptop.
- Finally (I’m not sure about the 200 followers but hey…) I seem to have found the most perfect friends for the Cheetahs. Otter and Teddy at I am Otter – you are welcome for tea with the Cheetahs at any time. For those of you who haven’t met them yet, leap over to them immediately and make sure you click on the business card and watch how to make proper toast.